Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Find the Morsals of Positive in all

Ive realized that my greatest insecurity is my mind...and that's it. I just need to have faith in my own abilities...I may not be the most brilliant mind, but I am intelligent and thus have something to offer the world. Someone may read this and feel differently...and thats exactly the point of it I guess...just being okay with that.

What I learned today----The world is sooo fucked up...Where do you begin trying to change it...everything is wrong in someones eyes. Every action has and equal and opposite reaction...and that reaction is both negative and positive. You can't even assess which is the greater evil. People will never be treated as equals, its through hiearchy that we find identity...and we need the illusion of identity to fuction....so fucked.

While I inherently believe that hiearchy is necessary to find identity(thus inequality), and people need identity to function. What is the point in accepting that? What will that get me personally? Maybe the point isnt the ends but the process. Life is too short to have a pessimistic attitude.

My mother always says "A good attitude will always make a bad situation better," and I couldn't agree more. Sure I have those days where Im feeling down and miserable...but don't we all? Think positive...do positive things...and your life will in turn be more positive..

No comments:

Post a Comment